with Rudolf Helder via email
to other sites
- Andre Thijssen. A Dutch designer and good friend.
- BeBack Hawaii. A travel planner that can make your Hawaiian vacation dream come true. Site by rudolfhelder.com.
- Brian Harness. A Dallas' photographer and good friend.
- eschool. Hawaii's DOE distant learning project. Interface and graphics by rudolfhelder.com.
- Hawaii Challenge Grant. Gore and Clinton made project funds available for the Hawaii Challenge Grant. Site and graphics by rudolfhelder.com.
- Hawaii State Government. <http://www.hawaii.gov> site live from 1995-2000. Site and graphics by rudolfhelder.com. Featured on CNN Technology.
- Hula Prints. Commercial website featuring Hawaiian nostalgic prints from 1900-1950's. Site by rudolfhelder.com.
- Magical Surfer at J-Wave, a Tokyo FM radio station that ran a Hawaiian music site from 1995-1998. Graphics by rudolfhelder.com.
- Nihonshi Eitaigura. Renowned scholar Reinier Hesselink's "Treasure House of Japanese History" website. Site design and graphics by rudolfhelder.com. The site was selected by the Merlot Project as a sample of excellence in distant learning websites. MERLOT is a collection of high quality interactive online learning materials, assignments, reviews, and people.
- The Honolulu Natatorium, a World War I memorial, becomes more controversial as it ages.
- Roger Yu's Grand Prix Modeling. Website of an award-winning scale modeler and good friend from Honolulu. Site by Roger and rudolfhelder.com.
- Daniel Kelly. An American artist who has been living and working in Kyoto for over two decades. Also a good friend.
Your active lifestyle demands the best of your footwear. At Footwear Hawaii you'll find affordable island footwear for men, women, and children, that looks equally good on the beach, in the park, or while dining in Hawaii's fine restaurants. Moreover, as the best-selling footwear in the Pacific, their Hawaiian Gear product has earned a reputation for standing up to the harsh conditions of tropical island living.
KOA CANOE PADDLE HAWAII
Once you have seen a handmade Hawaiian koa wood paddle from Koa Canoe Paddle Hawaii, you will not rest until you have one of these symbols of great Pacific navigation skills on your wall. Life-size, these unique and exclusive paddles are made with Big Island koa woods and/or Milo, maple, and mango woods and represent the best in Hawaiian artisan woodworking craftsmanship.
Ajith of Kaneohe is famous for his aromatherapy blends of Hawaiian flower perfume. At Aromatics Hawaii, he sells you the same handcrafted colognes and fragrances that have garnered him his reputation. Locally, you'll find his irresistable concoctions at The Hyatt Regency spas, and other fine resort spas, and massage salons. Let Ajith take you and those near you by the nose, Hawaiian style!
At Hawaii Moon, you'll find great inexpensive Pacific island jewelry and more.
Copyright 2005 -
Top of Page